Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday Afternoon Delight: I Heart Chucks

I have always been an old school sneaker kind of girl. No TOMS for me. Give me a pair of Vans, Adidas, or Converse any day!

My affection for All Stars goes as far back as middle school. I've had at least one pair in my shoe rotation ever since! My husband and our groomsmen even wore navy Chucks to our wedding.

I know I'm not alone as I see so many awesome ways to rock a pair of Chucks all over Pinterest. So join me as I celebrate all things Chucks today!

1. Everyday Style

Red and white stripes with denim shorts from A Fashion Love Affair are the perfect match for any 4th of July celebration:


Chambray, white denim and aviators dress up this pair of white Chucks (hbhamburg at polyvore)


I love these black high tops and textured black jeans (via Pinterest)


Jillian Harris wearing a pair of leopard print pants and white Chucks. See more of her adorable style on her blog (here). 

Chunky gold accessories, layering and White All Stars = perfection (via Pinterest)

Casual chic from The Czech Chicks


How cute are these floral patterned Chucks found here?! similar here and here (via Pinterest)


2. Wedding Style

My husband was so happy to wear Chucks along with our Best Men to our wedding:

And how sweet is this vintage Peoria wedding from Ruffled?


I love embroidered Chucks that commemorate the "big day." Here's a personalized pair from The Knot:

3. For Baby

Come on now. How cute are these Chuck Taylor First Star for newborns? (here)

Or an All Star themed Baby Shower from Kate and Lola's Etsy shop:

Here's a fun All Stars onesie from Gnom Enterprises Etsy shop:

4. For the Home

One of my favorite artists at the moment is Jessica Durrant. Check out her "Chucks in the City" print and all of the other amazing prints in her Etsy shop here.


Here's an original pen and marker drawing that I made in art class (I told you I love Chucks):

I just adore this "Kickin it Old School" print by Mr Pickwicks Etsy shop:


And check out this sweet "Sole-Mates" print by Sweet Gumball Inc (here):

And there are so many more adorable outfits, custom pairs and art prints out there! Do you have a favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird